HybridZ

READ THIS! Watch out for this guy! *Harsh Language*

Guest 240zxt

Guest 240zxt

Today I returned from a vaction in Florida to find 4 emails sent to me by an unknown person in response to a classified ad of mine. The Emails contain harsh language.

Email 1

Subject: Reply to your ZCAR.COM Classified Ad

Date: 4/5/2004 1:12:54 PM Eastern Standard Time

Reply To:

To: dreamsofyellow@aol.com

Information about inquiring person:

Name: **** YOU JIM EDWARDS

Email: YOUR GONA DIE@GO TO HELL .COM

===================================================

you punk ass bitch, you don't even have the balls to respond to me calling your faggot ass out. you are a pathedic whore, you know?

Email 2

Date: 4/5/2004 1:14:49 PM Eastern Standard Time

Reply To:

Name: YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

Email: I'M GOING TO **** UP YOUR WORLD

YOUR A COCK SUCKER JAMES VICTOR EDWARDS

Email 3

Date: 4/5/2004 1:21:24 PM Eastern Standard Time

Reply To:

Name: YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

YOU PEICE OF SHIT JAMES VICTOR EDWARDS, YOUR FAGOT ASS IS MINE, I'M JUST WAITING FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT, WHEN I CAN CATCH YOU WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN

Email 4

Date: 4/5/2004 1:22:34 PM Eastern Standard Time

Reply To:

Name: **** YOU JIM EDWARDS

**** YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

I sent this Email in responce:

Subject: Re: Reply to your ZCAR.COM Classified Ad

Date: 4/6/2004 10:06:57 PM Eastern Standard Time

Reply To:

To: YOUR@fenway.spencerogne.com

I have not responded to you untill now because I just got back from a trip to Florida since Friday. Aparently you are not man enouph to just tell me what it is that you want and not have a cussing fit. I am not "Jim Edwards". My name is Michael Cochran and I live in North Carolina. If you are ever in the Charlotte area, I will give you my address and we can talk about whatever it is that you want, man to man. I will be posting this message and the ones you sent to me at ZCar.com.

Michael

If you know who this person is, please let me know. If you are this person, let me know. If you are not intellegent enouph to actually talk to me and must resort to emails such as these above, please do not contact me.

Don't feel too bad, for almost a year straight, I got e-mails like that filling up my excite box (the one linked to my ZCar.com username).

I publically said I was "leaving the forum" and the mails stopped.

Similar addresses: "admin.@z.car.com@yahoo.com", etc etc etc...

Obviously a bogus return address

it was a group of three or four guys using freeservers (hotmail, yahoo, excite, etc) with free boxes, and obviously a LOT of time on their hands as they would fill up a 3mb mailbox sometimes twice daily with innane messages at least as foul as what you have enclosed here.

Sometimes they would address a question to me, and when I foolishly replied thinking I was assisting someone, I would get similar replies "Oh, you think you are so f----smart! You are nothing but a punka-- b---- with no life...blah blah blah...." You get the idea. Blocking the sender only made it worse.

There always will be morons on the internet. They shrivel up and slink away when confronted in person. I hope I never find out for 100% sure who it was who had the campaign against me. I would probably become irrational in their presence. Violently so... :D

Shrug it off, they are not worth your time. If they continue, keep copies, and report them to local police---death threats are taken seriouslythese days. Especially over the internet, and when done by obviously troubled teenagers...