HybridZ

I might be coming over....

Z-Dreamer

To the 'Dark Side' as my friend and engine builder Bob Johnson of Johnson Racing likes to say.

After seeing serveral clean SBF conversions at the Rio Vista Show and wanting to be different since I've sold the Rodek, I know I am different :ugg:

I believe I can build a affordable SBF that can whip some butt on my SBC/LT1/LS1 brothers. :D

Like Darth Vader says, ' You don't know the POWER of the Dark Side!'

Mark

I believe I can build a affordable SBF that can whip some butt on my SBC/LT1/LS1 brothers. :D

Mark

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

hmmm....

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D:D

Guest bastaad525

You guys are funny...

ford vs. chevy... with datsun Z cars as the wrasslin ring....

You know... not too long ago I used to be big into classic muscle cars before I feel in love with a Z... and after owning both a couple chevy's and fords... I never saw one as having any big advantage over the other... it all boils down to where you like you're distributor :P

The better motor will always be in the car of the guy with the most $$$ to spend regardless :P

If I was going to do a Ford V8 in a Z it'd be a 351 Windsor stroked to 426ci with canted valve aluminum heads. These engines make enough power to be give any Chevy a run for their money. They are lighter than an LT1 and cost less than an LS1.

I'm not sure what tranny I'd use though?

My buddies already make fun of me enough as it is for running the L motor (even though its faster than my old 327 :roll: ), if I went to a SBF theyd hang me! Ive been watching Ratsun videos over and over again, talking about the "darkside"....hmmm...

Guest kirkz
Gee' date=' I don't know. How about a B210 automatic? :roll:[/quote']

No thanks, I wouldn't want you to give up the transmission from your daily driver... :D

By the way, nice contribution with your second post.

Sorry, it was early...................I'll do better. I promise. (The Corrola is my daily ride.) :oops: