HybridZ

Dyno Results and Update

240hoke

Hey guys,

just wanted to give a little update on my car.

Got it tuned on a mustang dyno at P1 auto.

http://www.p1auto.com

I put down 245 hp and 305 ft/lbs @ 12psi.

I have heard that for a 2500lbs car the mustang dyno gives 15% lower readings then the dynojet. But havent got it on a dynojet yet to verify.

Anyhow also an update on my 5k rpm problem...... Turns out there wasnt a problem at all. On the first dyno run we noticed that at 5K the mixture dove rich... really rich really fast. Anyhow it just so happens that the factory tach goes crazy at 5K just because. That mixed with the bog/stumble of the engine threw me off..... stupid me.

Sooo..... I just a got a new boost controller (Greddy profecB -spec II) and the boost is going to 14psi for now. Then once i get time to upgrade my mapp sensor to 3 bar i plan on running 18psi.....

cheers

-Austin

Guest bastaad525

yeah mustang dyno definately gets lower readings.

I dynoed my N/A setup on a mustang dyno and put down 161rwhp. I dynoed the exact same setup on a dynojet, and got exactly 10hp more. Only about a 7% difference, for a 2300lb car. Clayton dynos show even less than that relative to a dynojet.

Even if it's only 7% difference that still puts you above 260rwhp, not too shabby :)