HybridZ

Nissan SR20DET motor sets.. if anyone is intrested

cyris3d

well here they are.. heres a few pics of some of the motors that they have.. just pulled them outta the container the other day.. and is in the process of cleaning the dust off of them..

all motor sets are COMPLETE.. Motor, Tranny, un cut Harness, ECU, MAf, ignigter,

SR Red Top 1854 shipped..

sr20.jpg

sr202.jpg

sr203.jpg

sr204.jpg

Black top motor set.. $2575hipped

black%20top.jpg

black%20top2.jpg

No pics yet.. but.. I can also get RB25Det Clips complete.. With Body panels. suspension for $3300 shipped..

and my favorite part.. my New RB26dett motor..

rb26.jpg

rb262.jpg

rb263.jpg

rb264.jpg

Cyris: Just curious. Where are you getting these motors from? I have been talking to a guy about an hour from me about buying a RB26 and the pics he is using are the same ones you posted above. I am leary as it is b/c of some contradicting info in the emails from him and the fact that I can't get anyone on the phone even though they supposedly have several employees. If you could tell me where you got your motor from I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

JT

Yep, same guy. Have you gotten your motor yet? If so, is everything ok with it? Since he is only about an hour from me I was going to just go pick it up once we worked out a deal until he informed me he doesn't actually have the motors in his posession. I guess he gets them drop shipped from wherever he gets them from. I've been trying to get him on the phone to figure something out b/c he only seems to pick out the questions he wants to answer on email.

JT

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zline

correction

REDTOP = zenki(early model) S13 SR20, low port head, t25

BLACKTOP = kouki(late model) 180SX/S13/S14, S14 models have VTC and T28(NOT THE SAME T28 AS S15 TURBINE), high port head

S15 has a blacktop engine, different mission (6 gears in the 5 gear mission case speed sensor in rear end), T28 ball bearing turbine and VTC

just wanna make sure you guys are buying the right stuff

as far as poweroutput

its all the same once turbine/camshafts are swapped.

i would get a redtop myself.

correction

REDTOP = zenki(early model) S13 SR20, low port head, t25

BLACKTOP = kouki(late model) 180SX/S13/S14, S14 models have VTC and T28(NOT THE SAME T28 AS S15 TURBINE), high port head

S15 has a blacktop engine, different mission (6 gears in the 5 gear mission case speed sensor in rear end), T28 ball bearing turbine and VTC

just wanna make sure you guys are buying the right stuff

as far as poweroutput

its all the same once turbine/camshafts are swapped.

i would get a redtop myself

thanx again

Guest zline

also

with some modification

S15 T28 turbine can be made to fit on both S13 redtop/blacktop and S14 blacktop

with 550cc injector and a Z32 MAFS sensor and fuel controller, you wont be able to tell the difference in engines

Guest zline
Hey Im intrested in a Black Top I tried hitting up your email and i pm'ed you with no reply

I didn't get your PM..

if you're interested in a S13 blacktop I can get you one for 2400 + shipping which is usually 300 for really fast and a less ifyou're willing to wait.

let me know