HybridZ

supercharger

Guest m35514h

Guest Anonymous

To mount what? A small holley supercharger or a 8-71 big one with two fours? There are some cowls available, just depends on what you intend on running and how tall its gonna be?

Regards,

Lone

Guest Anonymous

you don't need an intercooler, but if you run one it allows you to run that much more boost with out detanating and knocking:) and you know what they say about more boost:)

Originally posted by KiD-ViD:

you could always run a procharger unit. They have kits for carbed chevys now. The cool thing is you dont need an intercooler cause the air is cooled back down when the feul is atomized. So I read any way =)

Stock L28 turbo motors don't "need" an intercooler either, but adding one sure allows for a buttload of boost.

i dont think ive ever seen an ic unit for a carbed blower application, i have seen that chiller thing that goes under the blower though.

a nice fmic going to a blowgun would be nice though. the procharger for carbed chev is off the wall bucks, looked into it once upon a time....