HybridZ

Turbomeister has a bitch'n Z !!

Guest sp1ker

Hi again Turbo Meister, I personally feel that your car should of earned quite a few award for the dedication, creativity and most of all for the inspiration that you provide us all with. Tim's mongoose was nice as well his Lt1 install and custom rear panel was outstanding definately worthy of a few awards.

mas 280, the LS1 looks better in your Z that it does in any camaro. I can't wait to see the complete package after you get it painted.

You guy took it to another level and represented very well.

Hi again Turbo Meister, I personally feel that your car should of earned quite a few award for the dedication, creativity and most of all for the inspiration that you provide us all with.

Thanks for the kind words. My goal is to advise and inform anyone interested in building a Z like mine. Unfortunately, I'm better versed in "Old School" technology as opposed to "New Tech". But I have learned a few things the hard way especially since I had to do much on my own. I'm still learning, myself, and may still catch-up with the "Today" crowd.

Hanns

Hanns, don't worry about trying to catch up with the new technology. Your car is a classic example that old school can and still works great. No reason to keep up with the Jones' when you are the Jones. Nice to see that an old RayJay (?) can still look as good as the new stuff. Hopefully when we are out for the National Convention, you'll be there and we can do a story on it. I'll be in touch.

Wow, Rip Van Winkle, here.

I've definitely been asleep at the wheel! I JUST saw the pics of this car from the Nov 2003 post. Absolutely beautiful car with great workmanship and KISS engineering! Who needs a IC when the thing gets kicked off the track without it! :2thumbs:

Definitely should have gotten some awards. I won't give you my opinion of why it didn't win - but it has to do with attitude. Definitely nothing about your car though - it's a winner!

Beautiful, Hanns - I'd love to see it in person some day. If I get out west, I hope to look you up!

Hanns, don't worry about trying to catch up with the new technology. Your car is a classic example that old school can and still works great.

Thanks for the nice comments. In part, that's what makes the work worthwhile. The other part, of course, is getting nailed into the seat when you hit the gas. :-D I will probably be at the national convention in June. See you then,

Hanns

Hanns,

You are an inspiration to me, and my conscience too. Every once in a while, I get lazy and stop working on the TT383 project. Then I see you post and I get motivated again. Right now, I'm finishing up the exhaust and I'm waiting to take delivery of some lower compression heads so I don't melt those pistons.

I'm finishing up the exhaust and I'm waiting to take delivery of some lower compression heads so I don't melt those pistons.

Ben,

Glad to hear there is progress with your exhaust system. You wont regret changing cylinder heads because you will be able to run higher boost I found this to be true since my engine is running better with the lower compression than before. Keep working at it.

Hanns