HybridZ

Taking a new direction...possibly

Guest bastaad525
Sprint turbo 3 cyl with a front drive swap?

Damnit!! Who spilled the beans!!!

Unfortunately I won't be able to afford the turbo version' date=' though!! :lol:[/quote']

ROFLMAO!!!

Man I'd snatch up a sprint turbo in a heartbeat... I dont know why but something about that car just strikes my fancy as the coolest little box on earth.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ON3GO

only good swap is the L28ET... i know cuz i have 2 L28ET Z's.. and im not saying that cuz its easy and cheaper ;). lol..

i say LS2 or LS1 or VQ35DE..

mike

Guest gtmattz
Sprint turbo 3 cyl

My wife's aunt has one in her garage that she is for some reason holding on to. Please document your swap, I can probably get the car for free!

I have a 3cyl sprint, but no turbo, needs a clutch and brakes, otherwise its in pretty good shape, one small ding on the body, 1987 chevy sprint

havinfun.jpg

i want to hybridize that lil bugger there, my father-in-law has an olds quaqd4 with that 2.3 190 horse 4cyl, its even got the header, but it need rings.

that is, in the back seat, might have to move the rear wheels back a bit and modify the wheelwells...

<edit>

sorry, if this is a post hijack.