HybridZ

Taking a new direction...possibly

Looking to do something different, and although I'm still in the planning/thinking phases, I may be selling out my entire LT1/T-56 combo from radiator to gearbox, including all mounts, clutch hydraulics, radiator (and upper and lower mounts), hoses, belts, wiring, headers ect.....basically all that would be needed would be connect up fuel, 6 or so wires and drive off.......

I haven't 100% decided on what to put in yet, but I am down to 2 or 3 different options....just for something new to do...a new challenge.....

For those who I have mentioned this to in person....shhhhh!

I will eventually post something in the classifieds with a list of all the new parts and upgrades to the engine (very numerous).......

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving is secondary.....wrenching is the most fun.....

that's what i keep telling myself since my car isnt back together yet...

that is pretty crazy that you're already planning again, but we're all interested in wherever your project takes you next. now i have to go see about a second job to save up for when your goodies make the classifieds....

Let me guess. You now realize "You shoulda had a V-6 turbo" :wink:

I know what you mean about something different and a challenge. I see so many people wondering how I could give up my Z and after 3 hybridZs and owning and wrenching on Zs for 26yrs (yes I am an old fart), you yearn for something different and another challenge.

I see a hair dryer in your future :D :D

Well you could do as I'm gonna do and sell one toy to re-do another! :lol:

Yup, My green, two wheeled instrument of death is gonna go up on the auction block soon, along with all the extra plastics, spare tank, set of wheels, and race slicks! 8) But it should get the Z into and then out of paint jail over the fall!

Mike :lol:

Hmmmmm, still posting on the Chevy board, so perhaps switching to another chevy engine, or at least chevy based engine:

hr_v12_3.jpg

Gonna keep guessing and being generally annoying until you spill everything. "Vee have vays of making you talk....." :twisted:

Mike