HybridZ

Anyway to view more than 3 pages at a time????

love-my-V8-280Z

I would like to ask if something can be changed.

When I want to preview old posting by just picking the last page and the

next and next etc, well at some point I get to say page 22... If I stop and

come back the next day I can not get back to page 22 unless I start back at

page 3...

Am I making any sence?

Go to any form and at the bottom it looks like this. 1,2,3,.....68,69,70

I can't view anything between 3 and 68 with out viewing them all.

Is there anyway it can show say 10 pages at a time?

Like this 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,.....68,69,70.

Than I could pick 9, than 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 would show and I

could pick 19.

I could view 100 pages real fast.

Anyway thanks for lissening, I sure am glad this site is here. Every

question I ever asked has been answered...

Terry

His question is a little different. Say he did a search, found the post he wanted, but the thread had 100 pages of info. The hyperlink numbers at the bottom will read 1,2,3.......98,99,100. Once you click 3 all you get is 4...98,99,100. Hit 4 and you get 5...98,99,100. So if you know the part of the thread you want to read is on page 55 you are skrued. Make sense? Thats why I refernced the members list... pages and pages but to get to the middle you have to go page by page by page.

Sorry the "do a search" answer does not apply!!! :lol::D

No, I understand the question, and problem...I've had it too, but usually I can remember the poster and the topic and I gradually refine my search until I get it....or just manually go page by page.....

BTW...The "search" statement ALWAYS applies...damnit!! :D:D:D:twisted:

What I found works decent is to find whatever forum or search you want. Go to Page 2 of the search (for some reason it seems to make a difference) You will get a page such as

http://hybridz.org/nuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=1&&topicdays=0&start=25

Then I edit the last number to a higher number which moves you forward in the list of pages. For example above (Chevy Forum) If you change the last number from "25" to "225" it will bring you from page 2 to page 10.

http://hybridz.org/nuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=1&&topicdays=0&start=225

I think the last number is related to number of threads? I am sure sure on this but it seems to have worked for everything I have tried it with. Again its not a exact number but will be able to get you to where you want to go faster then going page by page. Hope that helps you out.