HybridZ

Tillman was an Idiot

johnc

I see lots of statements, especially one ironically using the word "irrationality" with absolutely no logic or reason presented to back them up.

Regardless of your opinions on current affairs, this editorial is tripe.

Now thats the kind of article that gets my blood boiling. Here's an article written by someone who im guessing from what they wrote came from a poor neighborhood in Puerto Rico and attended a nice college most likely partially or fully paid by you and me making remarks about somone who felt strongly enough to serve his country for ideals that this pendejo "using their own words" have no concept of. Whether or not the writer considers Tillman a Hero, He's given the ultimate sacrifice and has joined the ever swelling rank of military servicemen that IMO are HERO's.

Yes I would give my life to save my Brother, Sister, Mom, Wife or children. Most people would, but would they give their life for an ideal? I didn't serve in the military, I choose not to. Am I to be considered smarter? more intelligent? because I choose not to put my life on the line for our governments political agendas? No, Neither should anyone consider the servicemen who do put their lives on the line for our governments agendas be considered "pendejo" for doing so.

To me this article just proves how removed, unattached, selfish, greedy and uneducated our population has become, Regardless of political views, social standings or education the person who wrote this article is an idiot and Tillman gave the ultimate sacrifice so he/she could continue to be one.