HybridZ

Cheap Ls-1 and T-56

Guest Anonymous

This guy (weiss motors) is a monkey dick for sure. I have mailed him a few times asking him for his phone # and he replies that he is too busy to give it out, although you can wire him some money. I'm sure that there are a few people out there that would like to give him a fresh ass whoopin.

I have been tracking him since January. He is using many different email addresses and he is using other peoples eBay ID. He currently has an auction on eBay that I am the high bidder on When I see his auctions I bid them up to $100,000. so no one else will be the high bidder.

I tried to do it on his yahoo auction but he cancelled my bid and blocked me from bidding on his items. Maybe some else could bid it up to help same other LS1 enthusiasts.

His current auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2478166671&category=33615

Being in the mood to stir things up and really pissed at phoney sellers, I have a blue star rating( over 50 100% positive feedback profile on e-bay), I e-mailed both the item's seller address and the "stooge's" msn address. The item seller said she sells trading cards and her ID has been stolen for this item. In the e-mail to the stooge I asked for his phone number and where I can inspect the engine. Stooge's reply was even if I brought him cash he could not show me the engine because it was in a " closed warehouse that even he can't get in." :shock: He said to wire his supplier and the engine will be shipped free of charge and all the parts will be with it to just transfer them to my car and drive it away. :roll: Where was he last year when I needed him for my 75 280Z blower project :?: The good thing after all of this is e-bay pulled the item!!!!!!!!!

LARRY

Although I don't know the rate or amount of stolen ID'S a good rule of thumb is to e-mail the seller and question them about their item even if you don't plan on follwing through especially when their feedbacks are for items that have nothing to do with what is for sale. The first clue on the above item was the seller posted to not use e-bay e-mail because it was an old address. RIGHT!!! :D Also I checked one of the feedback items and her address was in CANADA and he was using a USA one. When things don't add up there is a reason :idea:

LARRY