HybridZ

posting pics help please

datsunan

I have tried and searched for the correct way to post my pics but can only get them to show up on my comp. If I log on at work I only get the box with an x this is my avitar also. I use the in front and after my pics http but no luck. I created a share to web sight add is http://www.msnusers.com/0o2tcniburdq6jfti354ec3o01

any help would be appriciated. Thanks Paul

Mike I sent you a PM with my password. I just checked my pics again and they are up now and so is my avitar. Did you do something to get them to load? Are you seeing my avitar or is it still just me.

No I didn't, but my avitar is having problems loading too. Could be something going on with the site. I still couldn't access where your pics are, even with the password. Maybe msn does not allow posting pics.

When you acess this post the MSN window comes up?!? Maybe you should delete the link. Hey Datsunan...did you store the images you want to use on this server? In other words did you post them in the Hybridz photo album? I won't be around today or tonite but if you are still having trouble tomorrow I will try to help.

Rufus

Datsunan,

Upload your pics to a web site, (the Hybridz web site works), open up your pic to full size, right click to properties, highlight the path and paste it to your post. From there, put in front and on the end and it should work. I recently learned that from Tim240Z. Mine works that way. Good Luck.

Wayne