HybridZ

Gotta tell someone who understands

I recently put the motor, trans, driveshaft, differential, and exhaust system in my car. Its only took about four and a half years to get this far so its time for a little celebration. Take a look at some pictures on my web page. The web page is just a start.

Tbuck

You should be proud! 2thumbs.gif You are going thru that Z the right way. You will KNOW everything will be Right! I also see in your engine bay the main reason why its taking a little longer to accomplish work on your Z from time to time. You have the best of both worlds. Never neglect the "Hybrid" in the engine bay (Tyler). Its not the destination traveling thru this world. Its the path you chose to travel. Looks like you are chosing the path with the most happiness/emotional rewards :D . That's what really matters as you get older.

Also time invested in Tyler (& family) now. Will enable you more time later (not spending time bailing anyone out of jail/drug rehab etc.)So you will have more time to work on your Z.

Sorry I get philosofical twak.gif at times.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for all the great comments. 2thumbs.gif

The color of the engine bay is 2000 corvette. If your want to duplicate it I can get the paint code from the body shop. The engine is painted with Dupli-color engine enamel (cerammic ), the color is cast coat iron # DE1651.