HybridZ

280z with 350z headlights

Guest Chris_Hathcock

Guest Chris_Hathcock

Ok guys, i am new here. I photoshopped 350z headlights on this car, as well as 350z turn signals. I got the car pic off google, so if it is your car, sorry. Tell me what you guys think. I dig it.

Chris

280z2.jpg

Guest steveo

the marker in the bumper is kinda cool. But i like my headlights they way they are... well HID would be nice. Not bad though. Im sure some people will like it

I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. Personally I think it has great potential. If I could buy a modified bucket with the 350Z headlight in it I probably would. Get better lights and aerodynamics all in one package. Much more practical than the bucket lenses the aftermarket folks sell.

...chances are extremely small that all those curves would line up' date=' or even come close...

PhotoShop can make anything line up. The real world is quite different.[/quote']

I agree with Dan on both points. I would however like to see an attempt in person. It just may look cool.

I don't think it looks bad. It'd look better in black, and I'm not fond of the vertical indicator light (sort of makes the air dam look chunky and fat). In fact, I was kinda hoping the new 350Z would look something like that...

Guest Chris_Hathcock

thanks to the people who like it.

I am a moderator on http://www.ntsr.org and someone asked me to photoshop this, and i thought it turned out kinda neat, and definately unique. Chances are it wouldnt line up in real life though. As far as it being lower, i tried that at first, but IMO it needed to be there to get the lines right.

Chris

Guest Zachb55

i think thats very cool looking but i also doubt that the lens would be the right width to fill the space or the right curve to not look way funky. maybe fab up a look-alike light that would fit? that would be sweet, and extremely difficult.

-Zach