HybridZ

3" downpipe build

jeffp

Hi everyone, I have been looking at some posts regarding a downpipe and am going to offer this option on the pipe I designed.

I will do another run of pipes (15 pieces minimum) however, this time I think I will let you do some of the work and reduce the price of the pipe. I will also do the cat back pipe if I can get the minimum 15 piece order.

I will have the pipe made and that is what I will do. I will not make the flanges or gaskets and brackets this time. I will provide the drawing for the flange and leave it up to you to have a machine shop make the flange and the gasket. I will leave it up to you to make the mounting bracket at the tranny tail shaft.

I sold the pipe for 385.00 plus tax last time and the boxes and shipping was about 60-100 dollars depending where it was shipped to.

So, I will do the pipe for 300.00 plus tax and the boxing and shipping will be the same as I will have to buy boxes and build them again and ship them as well.

This is the best I can do at this point with the system. I spent many many hours making and building the last run and it really was a hassle, so if you are willing to do some of the work yourself I will provide the pipe for you.

Let me know Via email and I will see what kind of response I get. :D

Ok, I know you have a zx and that was what your original kit was made up for...

I also know someone sold one of your kits on ebay and said it was also good for 1st gen cars..

If it is in fact good for 70-78 cars..

Sign me up!

Ill even preorder if necessary.. no brackets/flanges/gaskets necessary.. i can handle that on my own.

Oh, and.. email sent

Thanks, Sam

• 1 month later...