HybridZ

Apology to everyone

EvilRufusKay

Hey guys,

Recently I got into a bit of a argument with another member. The outcome of which was the thread getting locked and tossed into the recycle bin. I just wanted to say that I am not proud of it. Although the other member was rude, (IMO) I should not have let it get to me and definately should not have said the things that I did say. I deliberated for a long time before posting this but I figue it couldn't hurt. I did send an apology to Tim, Mike and Dan immediatly after the thread got locked to express my regret.

So if nothing eles I hope someone may learn from my mistakes. Once again I am sorry if I offened anyone, it was not my intention, and I will refrain from getting involved in a similar manner if the situation arises again. Also thank you to the guys that did back me up when it counted.

Rufus

Appology not accepted!!

You acted very immaturely, maliciously, and very unprofessionally. This type of behaviour should not be tolerated on this board.

I have very strongly urged the other Mods and Admins to consider banning you immediately!!

It is exactly that type of behaviour that makes coming to this board very unpleasant.

This is like a second home to many of us, and if you were physically in front of me, I would slap you upside the head!!!

Tim

:shock: I'm reading Tim's response and thinking: 'Holy crap! What did I miss?!!! What'd Rufus do??!!!' :shock:

Then I scroll down...

I gotta admit Tim, you got me hook, line and sinker... :oops:

That was mean, nasty and pretty funny. :D

Appology not accepted!!

You acted very immaturely' date=' maliciously, and very unprofessionally. This type of behaviour should not be tolerated on this board.

I have very strongly urged the other Mods and Admins to consider banning you immediately!!

It is exactly that type of behaviour that makes coming to this board very unpleasant.

This is like a second home to many of us, and if you were physically in front of me, I would slap you upside the head!!!

Tim[/quote']

MAN!! You definately got me!!!! :shock: