HybridZ

Rare 3 piece spoiler?

SportZ2

Or you can do it the cheap way. I modified a 70s Trans Am Spoiler that I bought off of ebay for $35 including shipping. The center section was a breeze to fit. The ends were quite a bit of work. The plastic that they are made of filler does not want to stick to. Had to drill small holes in it and cover with fiberglass after cutting it down. I just molded it in after that.

normal_z2%7E1.jpg

About 'showcars' for those of you not close enough to go there in person; BE CAREFULL!! There was a post a while ago about the overall dissatisfaction/problems with this company. I've been there, and trust me this guy runs a somewhat shody and dissorganised shop/buiseness. I have heard lots of negative things as far as shipping, comunication, and quality of parts goes. Just a FYI.

I've bought several air dams and spoilers from "Showcars"and never had a problem with the quality.

Now I cant speak about the dlivery part, cause I always have gone to his shop to pickup the parts.

If any of you guys in the US want me to cooridinate a group buy, I'd be willing to do that for you !!

Jeff