HybridZ

guys help.. i have a problem

Guest ON3GO

Guest 81na ZX

Check the relays for the pump/fuel system.

My talon is doing a similar thing, but much, much worse. And its a relay problem.

my car did that, ended up letting it sit a few days, eventually it worked itself out. i replaced the fuel filter, some relays, even bought a walbro pump.. (never installed it).. and i had to use like start fluid just to get it started. the sob would be so hard to start, and once you got it started if you didnt keep revving above 4k it'd instantly stumble and die. not too sure what ended up solving the problem =/

oh ya (looked at my old posts).. it ended up being a fusable link problem i believe ;)

Guest ON3GO

my fuseable links seem fine, not sure on the pump relay.

this is pissing me off.

the car tries to die and then does, idles jump from low to high and then low and then dies. when i drive around and its fine it then sounds like the motor starts to flood with fuel, and the car wont rev up then when i get off the gas the idles go way down and it dies..

im missing work and school cuz of this!

mike

Guest ON3GO

guys from my tests that i have been doing i think its my TPS.

BUT could it be my ignitor?

or my cap and rotor?

Points system?

im trying to figure this problem out, im missing work and school because of this.

Mike

Just curious, if you still are running the Airflow meter. Depending on quality of the meter, may cause this situation. Also the tube going to the airflow meter, may be cracked somewere, Big vaccum leak. Im not 100 sure of the problem. so bare with me just guessing possible problems.

To bad you dont have a fuel pressure gauge to see if it is really is fuel delivery problem. could always tee it in somewere.. O ya see if any of you injectors clips are loose...

Good luck

Ron

Guest ON3GO

guys.. past 2 days now i checked everything.

me and chris thats on here came up with the idea it could be the AFM and also the head temp sensor.

BUT why couldnt it be the fuel pressure regulator?

could it be that?

Mike