HybridZ

My Front Skirt adventure is over...finally.

akeizm

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Daniel your 280zx 2+2 is awesome. Nice to know i not the only one sportin a big wing. I reccommend that you make some brackets for it though that way it sits on the car correctly. I've thought of a design similar to what you see on drift cars that would look awesome on 280zx's

Sir Daniel your 280zx 2+2 is awesome. Nice to know i not the only one sportin a big wing. I reccommend that you make some brackets for it though that way it sits on the car correctly. I've thought of a design similar to what you see on drift cars that would look awesome on 280zx's

thanx... it took me some time to get the wing to get "adapted" to my car... most other cars have their trunks more horizontal then the Z-cars... so i had to do some cuttin on the wing to get a better angel of it, i also wanted to wing to not "show of" that much as most other wings do...

could be cool to see that wing configuration that is on drift cars on a 280zx... my first plans when i bought the car (about a year ago) was to make it a track/drift car, but after it got repainted it just lookt so nice so i just had to make it even more goodlooking.... =)

please take o look in my album and you will se what i have done with the car during this year...

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewalbum.html?alb=46817

I'm not to great on how to use the hybridz photo album but I'll try walking you through it.

On the left in the Modules menu there is a link to the "Photo Album" click on that. When in there near the top there is a button "Create/ order my albums" enter that page. When in there create your album.

After your album is created near the create button in all the text links there is "Upload Picture" enter that and fill it in.

The page could take a while to redirect because it has to upload your image. But once its uploaded the page will redirect to show your photo. Once you see your photo right click on it and select "Properties". Find the addess and then copy that. Paste that address inbetween the [/img] tags and your done.

Hope that helps out :shock:

All right here is one design. I've gotta another one I need to take a pic of cause I took it work.

normal_Concept%201.jpg

and the views

normal_Concept%201%20views.jpg

and just for heck of it here's my Z

THE Front

normal_front%20of%20car%7E0.jpg

THE Back

normal_back%20of%20car.jpg

THE Side

normal_side%20view.jpg

It's my baby. Gotta get the hood painted. Should I just get the whole car painted?The paint is oxidized big time and is starting too flake off.

I still need t oget batteries for my camera. I was bored the other day and redesigned my interior up front. Here's the redesign for the rear that I did a while ago. Crazy sound system. How a few changes to make to it though. I now want to include a simple chromed/aluminum roll cage to the ensemble.

normal_rear%20interior%20design%

can you guys see the picture? If not click on / link, takes you to the pic

http://hybridz.org/nuke/modules.php?op=modload&name=coppermine&file=displayimage&pos=-1175[/img]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest quadcamZ

That is so similar to the front of my 260 2+2 it looks sweet. mine is a bit cracked up though. what other parts does you mate make? is he in Brisbane too?

are those 17" performanse Lotus rims? looks straight and a real tidy ride.

Yea he lives in Brisbane, hes on the Z car club of queensland panel. Gavin September. I'm not exactly sure everythign he makes but he does fiberglass parts for early model z's (no zx's) Hes now starting to get into building suspension upgrades. Last time I spoke to him he was designing some strut tower braces.

The wheels are 17x7 in Performance Lotus's. I need spaces for them though the slightly scrub on full lock.

Guest Dorifto_Tuning

For some reason, I can't see any pics on this topic ... I'm jealous of you, Drftn - you have a drift track nearby, I only have the Kmart parking lot on sunday night! And Sir Daniel, that is one pimpin 2+2! I have a newfound respect for my 2+2 ZX - and I noticed you have the blue / silver interior as well! I was going to strip it out, cuz I didn't know what to do with it (and it was all nasty anyway), but you make it look GOOD! While we're all showing off our 2+2s, I might as well put up some pics of mine. http://www.geocities.com/dorifto_motorsports Go into the Gallery section, and there should be photos of the Z on a link.

Yes I do have a drift track nearby. Problem is a) i don't have a helmet b)I don't have the suspension to drift well c) parental approval isn't likely to happen. With time my Z will find its way on the track but for now i drift like you dorifto, parking lots and back streets. As for the pics on this thread I can repost them. For some reason the gallery here only allows 1024KB of pictures. Is there a way to go bigger than that? If not that means I can only have 7 photos in gallery at a time. The concept looks about the same as the one I used for my signature. Only diff is stock headlights blitz style front fascia, and no fender flares. As for my car I'll post pics if you want be too.