HybridZ

280zx side skirts

CZCAR

HEy well i wondering depth etc, how far under , where they join on etc, i know they are about 1800mm long, right? just looking at making them myself because ordering from the states was a big mission last time took 3-4 months, and i cant wait that long

thanks cam

• 2 weeks later...
HEy well i wondering depth etc' date=' how far under , where they join on etc, i know they are about 1800mm long, right? just looking at making them myself because ordering from the states was a big mission last time took 3-4 months, and i cant wait that long

thanks cam[/quote']

where are you located, i'm in halland, and could prabably hook you up,

also a z31 has the exact same wheelbase, or othercars do aswell, you could modify them to fit

This should be in your general area:

MJP

I haven’t heard any complaints about his products, and they seem to be set at a fair price. Plus, he even has the G-nose for the zx!!! We can’t even get that here in the states…well, not without custom fabrication.

Oh, and to answer the original question, here’s a pic of my zx, but the sideskirts were just stuck on there for the pic. They haven’t been molded on yet, but you can get a decent picture of it:

sideshot%20of%20my%20zx.jpg

Holland!Sweden! geez that's far. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, in the States.

can tell you that it isn't easy to be a datsun enthusiast here in sweden, the parts are quite hard to find, i can order them from my lokal speedshop and nissan store, but i almost always have to use parts from other nissan modells and modify them... but i can always order parts from USA... but the i have to pay the freight cost and that is quite often larger then the price of the part i want... =(

HEy guys thanks' date=' i live in a little place called tauranga, NewZealand, lol so yeah same idea, about freight costs more than parts...if only i could read japanese, i would be sorted

meh

thanks

cam[/quote']

that would be greate for you if you could order parts from japan... not to far away (compared with US)