HybridZ

Look What Mr. Postman Dropped Off!!

EvilRufusKay

Guest quadcamZ

does that bolt up to the stub axel companion flange.

and oh yeah can you leave that out side tonight i might drop round and borrow it.

i want that so bad, rare as in aus.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jason84NA-T
1989 was the crossover year from z31 to z32, thats why i got mixed up... i wonder what it would take to get an R230 in an S30... yeahm the blue z is mine, i havent driven it in months, i miss it so much. :cry:

Lots of people do that, don't feel bad. It's annoying as hell that some sites list the Z32 as 89-96 when in actuality they are only 90-96 models. If they do that, they should lsit the Z31 as 83-88 instead of 84-89 as it is.... Bad enough everyone thinks Z32 when you say 300ZX. Not to mention the number of people that seem to think my car is a 280ZX. How many people thought my 240Z was a 280? I think I lost count.

Rufus: Good find on that LSD, I had to buy a whole 88T to get mine (and a bunch more go fast parts for free). Mind if I ask how much you paid and where you got it from?

Not cheap...7 bills plus shipping...but it came with the CV shafts and it is in great condition. I figured I would pay more for a Quafie and still have to get shafts and have the carrier installed so I figure I got off easy!!!

Hey are your 300 tail light assemblies in decent shape? Wanna sell em?

Rufus

Guest Jason84NA-T

Hey are your 300 tail light assemblies in decent shape? Wanna sell em?

Rufus

The 84-86 style or the 87-89 style? I'll sell the 87-89 ones, they are in great condition. I'd like to put them on ebay though. I have a friend with two spare sets of 84-86 ones if those are what you want.

7 bills, wow... you can get the nismo unit for a little more than that, turbo halfshafts are $70 each from napa (plus core)... but really, it's a damn good deal compared to the options some other people have (which are phantom grip (laff), or none. I had to buy rebuild parts for mine (plates, discs and fluid) totaling almost $200!

Yea, I bought a 89 R200 clutch type on ebay a while back for 425 and 75 shipping. Looks to be in great condition, although I have not pulled the cover yet. It might sit for a while as I'll get the LS1 in first and work the bugs out of it before I do the rear.

No shafts. I'll just go with the Spice U-joints like Phantom is doing on his 280.

Dale