HybridZ

Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

evildky

I'm famous! well sort of, the August issue of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine has been mailed out (I just got my issue today), this is the issue with the $2004 Challange coverage, I placed 25th over all, not great but better than last year in a car that was kinda thrown back together at the last minute

and of all the Z cars entered this year I think I was the only one with a datsun motor

and sbc 383 ZX won

Guest Jason84NA-T

Hey, hope you had fun. That's what it's all about.

Mikes Z31 has the stock VG30E as well.

BTW my brother was the one with the "GT 302" 88 RX-7, they got 3rd place overall and the award for "best underhood detail" of all things. Issues with the nitrous hindered the 1/4 mile times.

Sadly, my challenge car will be delayed for several reasons; namely my father having a severe accident. Hope to see you next year!

small world, yeah I saw the RX302, one of 3 v8 powered second gen RX 7's this year, this was myu third year in the challange (second year with my z), next year I should have my RX2.3 done (72 RX2 with a ford 2.3 turbo motor) so hopefully that one will even have paint :twisted:

hey 25 out of 70 is darned good!

Great to see people DOING instead of TALKING! :D

I got my issue yesterday, and liked the ZX on the cover for sure.

But my diseased half has an unhealthy lure towards the BatVan.

I would never do that to my 62 Microbus, but that old 66 I bought back in the 80's owuld have been a prime canidate for the conversion they did.

Saratoga Springs is near Rochester. Maybe I will have to go over one day during the 2005 Z-Car Convention and check out the progress on the "BatVan".

But it's great to see someone from here get "Published" LOL

"Got my picture on the cover of the Rollin' Stone..." :D:D:D

the batvan is for sale in the GRM challange classifieds section on their website, that thing drew a huge crowd, too bad it did not get to run :( I hadn't planned on taking the z back this time but time crept up on me, should be well prepared next year :twisted: