HybridZ

Anyone with Pics of their rear spoiler?

Jersey

Guest 320Zeven

If a wing is low like 4-6 inches off the car' date=' I agree with you there, but anything over 8 inches is alittle too high for me, some people like it that way.

You're right about the stablizing, it does make a difference.[/quote']

i agree, too high is too high and not needed.

the MSA F40 wing is taste-full. Compared to those ugly whale tales... but the whaletale does function better. as it catches the wind coming off the back of the car.

But that touring wing they offer is the perfect example of someone trying to sell something they dont like. thats a cheap horrible example of a touring wing. it doesnt really go with the car many people make much better wings at a fraction of the price.. but this style of wing is deffinatly for those old farts. haha which is what the majority of the Z owners are, but for the Gen X'ers and the newer Z drivers/drifters who are finally seeing the potential of these great cars.

Thrillz

actually can yah post a pick of your wing?...

oh and WigenOut what show is your avatar from?

Thrillz

It is from the Wangan Midnight games opening cartoon.

And yes I know I have a spoiler not a wing.. just a slip of the keyboard..and maybe my mind... :D

Len what did you decide to go with??

My decision Gabe was basically not to go with the the wing i asked about. I do like the way your spoiler looks best, in my opinion. The one i posted about is a little to layed back for me i think and i'm looking for something more straight up, that kind of compliments the flat back tailight panel, again, like yours does. I also do like how it looks molded into the fenders but i'm just not sure if i want to go that route. So, my decision was... not to make any decision right now :) Thanks for everyones input.

• 1 month later...

Your pictures are not showing up, so I went to your web site and looked at the pictures of your Z. I really like the whale tail pushed up right underneath the rear window. I think it looks pretty damn cool :2thumbs:

I saw a red Z a few years ago, similar to yours, with the same rear wing, but it didn't have such a flare upwards at the sides of it. I wanted the same thing, but MSA's whale tails were both too large. Must be a wing that is just sold over there. Your web site only let me view a photo of the back of your Z, when I clicked on the other photos, I just got the Angelfire logo. Would it be possible for you to send me a few photos of your Z via e-mail, preferably side views?

!M!