HybridZ

New bodykit design for 280zx

That second Z (the goldish one is nice). Needs a different front fascia, could use nice flare up front, would look way better with rims with a lip. The first pic ins't so inviting, I like the low stance though, kinda lets me see how the S130 would look with sideskirts and sitting low. Also I like how the rear flare bleeds into the door. Not exactly how I'd do it but it is still very nice.

Geez with my bodykit, andthe car sitting that low, it'd be like looking at a ferrari. Thanks for posting pics Zeeboost.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RCNSC

And a widebody:

zeeboost-280zx_widebody.jpg

zeeboost-280zx_widebody2.jpg

Good lord - I want that garage. Look at that yellow 240ZG. It's identical to the one Nissan used in their original ads.

I think tha gold 280ZX is the one with the RB26 in it. Those are Skyline wheels.

Guest Dorifto_Tuning

Zeeboost, where'd you find the pics of that black 2+2? That is EXACTLY what I had envisioned for my '81 2+2!!! I'd have graphite RS Watanabe wheels though ... If you have any more, PLEASE post them or email me!!!

zeeboost-280zx_2plus2.jpg

zeeboost-280zx_2plus2_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 2slo4u

The black 2+2 is awesome. IMO the gold "wide body" looks like a gold hamster with wheels. Just my opinion, at least I'm not saying it "looks like crap"(no offense anyone)

81zxturbo

95slobaru impreza

Thanks about the comments... :wink:

drftn280zx2+2:

I'll be getting some custom-made turn light whit the same shape of the front. There is a shop near my house that can do it for me for almost nothing...

I'm still thinking about the color...What do u Think? Amber for JDM look or clear for some "Europe" look? :?:

I'm looking for a "clear & nice" body kit work...something like

"stock-performance" look...and not just add weight to the all ready heavy ZX 2+2... I thinking about use fiberglass hood & rear hatch too... :twisted:

I'll post the sketch of the rear next week...

BTW my ride is yellow and the lines you see on top and on side of the car will be grey...like a cobra design...

Regards from Costa Rica!

Diego

• 2 weeks later...

I am a commerical artist and I see some art talent in your drawings. Don't care much for the wing on the back. And you are right my Z may be dated some what I t was a "Show Queen" 12 to 15 years ago on the "Thunder on Wheels" curcit. I think it won First a couple of times. But I am dated too, 64 years. It probably was showing about when you were riding a stick horse.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

the widebody zeeboost referred to is Tetsu Takakamo's car from Ultimate. I did some research and it looks like he piecemealed the parts from a Z31 kit from Kaminari and possibly Avante flares also for the Z31. I love this car someone said it's got 300zx rear end with skyline motor and drivetrain. Here are cleaned up pics since I like it so much.

zx wide_thumb.jpg

zx wide 2_thumb.jpg