HybridZ

77 280z pic

ULISES

Guest Ricter

Very nice... Do you have any pictures of the rear, looks like you went with no bumper from this angle, I'd like the see the setup.

I Just purchased some eibach springs to lwer my front end ( i hope),

I have ST and tohught my car was going to be even.... Oh well.

As for my wheel's i'm going a diferent way but for now i have to keep these.

I'll take some pictures when i lower the front end, I can't wait to see it.

280z-4.jpg

280z-3.jpg

280z-5.jpg

280z-2.jpg

280z-1.jpg

280z.jpg

I like the tail panel too' date=' did the same exact thing to my car. Except my cars still in primer, not for long :D . Beatiful car.

The paint looks pretty smooth you do a wetsand and buff on it?[/quote']

I really don't know, I paid for my paint job..

I'm happy with the results!!!

Guest bastaad525

ahhhh ST springs do suck :) I've had them on three Z's now and always had sagging... you'd think I'd learn! But now even with new Eibach Pro Kit springs my 240 is STILL a tad lower in the back than in the front. It drives me nuts... asides from cutting or custom springs I'm at a loss for what else I can do to make the car even.

ahhhh ST springs do suck :) I've had them on three Z's now and always had sagging... you'd think I'd learn! But now even with new Eibach Pro Kit springs my 240 is STILL a tad lower in the back than in the front. It drives me nuts... asides from cutting or custom springs I'm at a loss for what else I can do to make the car even.

How low is your back from the front?

Mine is about 2" higher in front.

I have some rubber that goes on top of the rear springs, I purchased this at msa and the sales told me that most time we blame the springs but this are a must.

I'll see what happens!

Guest bastaad525

Not sure how much it sags with the Eibachs... maybe an inch, maybe less. Not nearly as bad as it was with the ST's though, it was more like 2" with them. I had wondered about there being some kind of bushing or something that your'e supposed to use with the rear to keep them from sagging like this.

Not sure how much it sags with the Eibachs... maybe an inch, maybe less. Not nearly as bad as it was with the ST's though, it was more like 2" with them. I had wondered about there being some kind of bushing or something that your'e supposed to use with the rear to keep them from sagging like this.

MSA has those bushings....cheap don't remember how much though.

I was told that this bushings eliminates sagging problems.

Ill let you know when i'm done and take it for a spin.