HybridZ

differential.com's lsd

PUSHER

I called them and asked them if they had any lsds for a z and he gave me a vague yes. He said that they sell one for 525.00 but did not really have specs on it, breakaway torque, # of clutches, 1way or 1.5way. I was wondering if anyone had any info on these type of lsd's. Thanks.

Have no idea what diff diff.com is selling. Use the search function above (the one next to the little magnifying glass) and you'll find out everything you want to know about what's available for the R180 and R200.

It's the PowerBrute (rebadged Nissan) diff, not sure if its the Comp 75 lbs breakaway or the 45 lbs breakaway. If I had to bet, I'd say 75 lbs.

I ***think*** the Nissan units are 1.5 way. Not entirely sure. I think if both sides of the cross pin shaft holes are V shaped, but the cross pin only has the v shape on one side, then it is a 1.5, and I think that is the way the Nissans are. I'm saying this based on an exploded view that Nissan Comp faxed me a couple weeks back. I'm about to tear into mine, but I haven't yet. I can verify all this when I get mine apart, but that might be a couple weeks.