HybridZ

1977 Z w/ Corvette engine

Sorry WAY over priced, but nice. The way I judge cars for myself is in 2 areas. Engine bay and interior. The inside of this car does not look that exceptional (may be the pics, light doesn't look that great) and the engine is not as "tricked out" as it should be for that kind of $$$. Just my opinion, heck my car is non-running sittin in the garage so who am I to judge.

ds

That car would be lucky to bring even 10K on ebay, IMO. Anything is possible, but for a carbed V8, I think it would be close. I wish I had 22k to spend on my Z, it would look a hellava lot better than that :rolleyes:

Anyway...A G-NOSE without flares is like "da cornflake wit out da milk" puke.gif

Peace

Tom

I have NO doubt that this guy has that kind of cash invested in the car. It`s not hard to do.

(car,paint,g nose,wheels/tires,engine/trans, conversion,suspension,interior,exhaust)

That said, I still think it`s overpriced. 15k would be more reasonable, but still more than the average guy would be able to come up with at one time for a TOY, and GOOD LUCK getting a bank to loan you that much money for a 25 yr old car that`s not a PRISTINE undriven show car.(or even then) My .02 ;)

i'd say he'll be lucky to get $8K for it. i agree on the engine and interior criteria. and this car has been for sale for at least a year. i remember looking at it before and spitting out my wheaties when i saw he wanted more than $20K. the paint and body work is nice. i agree on the g-nose/flare package. they just go together.

The paint looked pretty dull in the pics. Also that engine is sitting awfully high in the bay...Scarab mount? And what does "no significant rust" mean?

I have seen cars sell on this site for $5000 that (at first glance anyway) seemed as nice. But I could be wrong. If it looks better up close than the pictures show I might be tempted to go upwards of $8000 for it.

Guest Dan0myte

I never noticed this before, but that G-nose kit should really be called the P-nose kit - since it makes the car look like a huge penis. :confused:weird.gif The round rear end with the long, pointy front. It's just wrong in so many ways...

That car was built by john skelton here in bham al.that is a REAL nissan g-nose kit he paid stupid money for,something like 4000 as i recall.has corvette diff and 6 spd tranny.the paint is by truman fancher and WAS last i saw,nearly flawless.took 2nd place at z-car national convention a couple of years ago,only to henry costanzas billet wonder car.pics dont do it justice.It really is an excellant car,well sorted and strong running.22000 is too much but not crazy.truly a nice car.Ease up guys,maybe not YOUR taste,but everything we do to max one out has been done to this car already,(and was done 10 years ago!)If somebody is in the market for one with all the goodies,take a good look at this one.just my humble opinion.