HybridZ

New Paint Job

Pathogen

I recently had my 71 240Z painted. Color code is 1999 Porchse Metallic Fortest Green. It is a fairly cheap paint job and has a few imperfections, but overall im happy with the way it turned out. Since being back from Paint I have installed a Painless 18 Circuit Wiring harness and am currently in the process of changing all the weatherstripping and windows. Tell me what you guys think. I am young (18 years old) and my first time doing this kinda work.

After first coat of etching primer, it has been wetsanded down

IMG_0800.jpg

Back Home all Painted

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

Guest quadcamZ

IMO that front splitter looks real nice in black. and it is a nice shape too wouldn't mind one of those can you tell me where you got it?

How good would a Zed look if you could do away with the small window frame and make it pillarless.

Nice colour choice i hadn't thought of something as classic as that but it does come up nice.

Wow. Thanks for all the complments guys. The front airdam is not painted same colour as the car as I want the black to go with the black pillars, door mouldings and mirrors.

It really looks alot different in the sunlight, and I dont have any shots of it outside yet. Im waiting untill I can get the brakes finished so I can roll it outside and get some nice shots, since it's too steep of a hill outside.

The front airdam is one Victoria Birtish sells made from Urethane for a 240Z. The Powersteering is a Mustang Power Rack & Pinion. Its Al Silveria's setup on http://zcar.netdjo.com

• 2 months later...

WOW. Thats nice. I wish my Z looked that good. (you have more than one car huh). I wish I could start my project. School has priority and I'd like to do the entire project all at once. Pat yourself on the back for that. I'm 18 also but I haven't gone that far :cry: I'm giving you :2thumbs: great job man. I agree with you on the black air dam that it will accentuate the pillars and molding. Keep up the nice work. Out of curiosity did you have the engine bay painted too?