HybridZ

70-78Z Specific Intercoolers - PICS

240Z Turbo

Joel, you can see your 4.5" thick endtanks in the background. It appears it will fit well, but cannot say it will clear the shocks for the 75-78 front bumper :?: . The inlet/outlet center-to-center measurement is 31.625" and lines up exactly with the large holes in the radiator support crossmember.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::wink:

intercooler1.jpg

I have 3 that are sold and the cost was $600. The cores retail for $799 alone. The 3.5" version supports 900hp and the 4.5" version supports 1100hp. Garrett pricing just went up so I don't know how much the core will cost me in the future. It may add another $100 to the cost. However, that is still a great.

I sure hope I'm one of those three getting the first lot. Did I miss an email?

Waiting patiently in background with paypal account or money order or personal check or credit card or debit card or ......... in hand!

I sent you an e-mail :-D

Paypal amount is $635 shipped

turbo@speedshopthagard.com

I only need to weld on the mounting bungs to the top/bottom of the core so you have something to mount your bracket to. Monday is a holiday and the hurricane is about to slam us this weekend. I will probably be able to ship it on Wednesday.