HybridZ

Help me Identify these heads ...PLEEEEAASEEE!!!

Their supposed to be Trick Flow, but I don't know anything about them. I looked at the Trick Flow site and they looked nothing like anything I saw there. Any help is appreciated guys.

The only #'s I can find on these things is "SN 3305"

and either S94, S84 or 694 or something to that effect is stamped in them poorly. Reallllly hard to read.

HElp me pleeeease!!

normal_DSCN0785.JPG

I know nothing specific on these things, and If I need to get a short block I need some specifics.

Thanks

I've got a set of those, they are nice heads that perform well. Because of the canted valves, it's important that the valvetrain geometry be right on the money or you will eat the valve guides quickly. It takes special lenght pushrods and a different lenght for the intake and exhaust. Comp makes a set of roller rockers with offset fulcrums that makes it a lot easier. The early TW's had iron valve guides in them, and that combined with incorrectly setup rockers caused some problems.

My 355 w/those heads made 330 at the wheels.

John

Guest Blazer406

I also have a set of the original twisted wedge heads. They are decent street heads for the money. I have them on a 9:1 350 in a heavy S10 Blazer (3950# with driver) and with a very mild cam have gone 13.13 on DOT approved tires. I estimate mine makes about 325-330 hp at the wheels too. I had to have my valve guides replaced with bronze ones. No problems since though.