HybridZ

Zcar Wagon

RacerX

The difference that stands out the most to me between the drawing and the execution is the drawing maintains the curving line over the quarter panel. That's probably my favorite line on the Z.

If you could keep the line over the quarter, put fat tires on the back, and a lumpy v8 under the hood... drool.

No matter what you think of the finished product, you've got to admire the skills of the person who pulled this off.

This is kinda wierd, the other day i was looking at struts for a 280Z at the auto parts store i work for and it said the struts fit the coupe, hatch, and wagon versions. I couldnt figure out why the hell they had a wagon listed under a Z. Whoever put that in the system must have seen that picture.

Guest Dorifto_Tuning

Hmmm ... well, time to crack out Photoshop 5 :D ! I really like the creativity that people have when it comes to building something "different" with two or more cars merging together to make something original. I'll try to doctor that Z up with some 17"s and possibly a lip spoiler. Let me know what you want to see ... I'll try my best to make it work!

I'm in the camp that the concept drawing had potential, with th stock Z rear quarter arch and the open glass (or even solid metal, Z Sedan Delivery ?) But the execition of just grafting on the Volvo piece, not attractive to me, confilicting lines...... Engineering and being something different, yes, cool points there....

Here's a different angle that may bring about a different perspective

Yep, from that angle, the car could use a chrome, low profile luggage rack, some wire spoke wheels and I picture it on a European moutain road....

I like it, although I would have to have the original z line put back over the rear tire.