HybridZ

Intercooler finalized - 1 remaining for sale

240Z Turbo

I am so excited about getting mine! I keep showing off the pics at work.

It looks great James. I look forward to receiving that masterpiece. :D

I had originally intended to put my ZTherapy SU's back on my '74 until I saved up for the turbo, engine management and braided lines. I think it would look pretty stupid to have an intercooler mountd on there without anything hooked up to it so now I'll have to take a loan out to get the other things I need to go straight to turbo. :wink:

Oh well. It's only money. I guess I'll have polished SU's, ceramic coated intake/fuel rail and header for sale before to long.

Do the end tanks interfere with the hood spring mechanism?. My intercooler is about the same size, but because the inlet and outlet come straight out, the 90 degree silicone elbows interfere. I'll either have to get really tight radius silicone elbows (cheaper solution) or modify the end tanks so that the inlet/outlet thingys point straight back into the engine compartment. Or, I could just buy yours.

Hey Hey' date=' that looks like mine, wait your turn..... :D[/quote']

Woops..... my mistake. Mine is a 4.5" thick core.... a.gif

I'll give you the a.gif and a big :2thumbs: when you can use the full potential of what that 4.5" core can support. Ofcourse this doesn't mean I'll ever get close to using the 3.5" core to it's full potential, but I'll give it hell. :wink:

Hey Hey' date=' that looks like mine' date=' wait your turn..... :D[/quote'']

Woops..... my mistake. Mine is a 4.5" thick core.... a.gif

I'll give you the a.gif and a big :2thumbs: when you can use the full potential of what that 4.5" core can support. Ofcourse this doesn't mean I'll ever get close to using the 3.5" core to it's full potential, but I'll give it hell. :wink:

I'm working on it...

a.gif:D:D

you liked that huh...?