HybridZ

HybridZ BBQ for WI,IL,MN

CruxGNZ

Hey guys, I talked to a few of you so you know already, but I am planning a BBQ and Z car meet at my place. The only thing is I don't know when is a good date. Heck we could have it next weekend October 2nd. I was thinking of making it lunch/dinner type of thing. Show up around 12pm and leave whenever. I'll buy the beer and soda, you bring something to eat and hopefully your Z car :D .

So, Garrett, Evo, Sam, Guy, Bill, John, Paul, Sean, Phil, ect. Let me know! The weather is great right now, so may as well have a party :2thumbs:

Heck, you guys might even see the 3.8 sitting in the engine bay. :twisted:

!M!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! Just watch for updates here John, so you know what's going on.

I'm going to give Bob Bennett from Bennet Coachworks a call, to see if he would like to come. He's a pretty cool guy and has 7, yes 7 Z cars, and one is Ford 302 powered!!

Mike S. (ZZ4 powered hybrid :D) I lost your number, so if you see this, please PM me. Also, Gene if you see this PM me.

Admins, would you be able to make this thread an announcement?

!M!

I am supposed to work next saturday but if thats the date for the BBQ I think I can switch with another guy so I can have off that day.

Let me know asap so I can switch! :D I would love to meet some other Hybrider'z! :D But there is no way I am bringing the ZX. Its 1/2 torn down to get ready for the painting process! :D

Guy

I'm going to give Bob Bennett from Bennet Coachworks a call' date=' to see if he would like to come. He's a pretty cool guy and has 7, yes 7 Z cars, and one is Ford 302 powered!!

!M![/quote']

Man I think I saw that place, Is it by Oreilly Imports. Anyhow, I dont think I will be bringing the Z either, as it doesnt have a motor, I could hobble the Velo Rossa down tho, lol

We could make it for Sunday instead. I just figured a Saturday would work better for everyone. Then people could stay a little bit longer instead of having to get back, because of work on Monday. Guy, would Sunday work better for you?

Scott, sorry you might not be able to make it. The date isn't set in stone yet, but it kind of looks like it will be this coming weekend. I just figured the 2nd would be a little short notice for everyone, but threw out the date, because it works for me.

!M!

Joe, you can still come! Half the guys coming won't have thier Z cars with them.

So it looks like the BBQ is going to be this coming Sunday, the 3rd of October and starts around 12 pm. I'll whip up some kind of map tommorow and post my address here so people can start preparing for the trip here. By the way, is that a smart thing to do, post your address on the internet? Maybe I'll just PM or e-mail each one of you.

Evo, my sister said, "so, there's going to be a lot of guys with hot cars there, huh?" :wink:

!M!

For food, bring whatever you want and we'll cook it up here! I'll also have some brats and hamburgers for the few people that forgot to bring something. I'm trying to decide if I should start a fire in the fire pit and use a tripod (because it's more fun) or just fire up the gas grill.

I'll buy the beverages. I'm going to get a quarter barrel and a bunch of other alcoholic beverages, so people have a good choice. I'll also have some soda and bottled water on hand for those that would prefer not to drink.

Oh, it was mentioned in the "Georgia Hybrid Z Meet" post, and I thought it was a great idea, so bring pictures of your projects! Not just a digital camera with your stuff on it, print the pictures out. :wink:

!M!

Matt,

My manager is tyring to fix my scheduale so i can get Sunday off and its looking pretty good. As far as your sis goes she is right about one thing there sure will be lots of guys :shock: . How about instead of grilling you just hire few stripers and we can talk cars later on...sometimes....hmmm..

Btw i just got my Bmw Recaros (old style) instyled and those things are sweet my back approved it lol.

Ivan