HybridZ

Being a "Z" owner and driver is good.

BQR280Z

We just got back from a vacation in the mountains of North Carolina, and yes I missed the rain entirely. After 2600 miles of driving, I only saw one first gen Z on the road, a blue one in Mocksville, NC. A couple 79-83 Z's rotting in yards, and two 84-89 Z's on the road. I did see two 90-96 Z's, which we just don't see many of here in Wisconsin. We saw about 30 new 350Z's, 3 Vipers, a zillion Vettes. So all in all, driving a first gen Z puts us in a pretty special class. Not to mention it is a total rush. Our early Z's have an ability to span time and generations that is totally unique. It is a car that kids look at and drool, and that older ones look at and smile, because they had one, knew someone who had one or always wanted one. I have had 3 different people ask me if my Z is brand new, how many 29 year old cars can offer that, plus the benefit of being something we built ourselves.

Enough dripple, but being a Z'er is still cool.

Bill

thumb_0073554-R1-052-24A.jpg

Last week, this girl was telling me, "Hey, that's a nice C..R.." then I butt in and said "Oh hell no, it's not a Honda, look again."

"Oh. Is it a Ferrari?"

That's the best one I've heard yet (at least towards my car)

At least she could tell it was an import :lol: