HybridZ

'W' for President

Phantom

William, you'll make a fine president for your chapter. Imagine this.......John Kerry joins your Z car club.....only problem is he can make up his mind on what type of engine to put in the Z....."Let's see, V8 or straight 6....uuuuuh V8....no, straight 6......uuuuuuuh, wait a minute and let me confide with the Porsche clubs to see if we're all compatible!!! Oh, and we should all restrict our throttle linkage travel so we won't go fast and scare all the bleeding heart liberals.....yah that sounds good....does that meet with your approvel Mr. Kennedy, Mr. Schummer, and Mrs. Feinstien?"

The above senario would be disasterous......let's all remember to vote for George Bush and freedom on Nov. 2nd!!!!

P.S. Please excuse me....just couldn't resist the political dig opportunity.

Guest Z-rific

The above senario would be disasterous......let's all remember to vote for George Bush and freedom on Nov. 2nd!!!!

P.S. Please excuse me....just couldn't resist the political dig opportunity.

:roll:

2126...You're not excused.

Anyway, best of luck in YOUR presidential run. I would be a little concerned about no opposition. Might wanna ask the last prez why he quit.

Thanks guys. Last prez was our first prez and he held the title for two years and decided it was time to step down. My wife volunteered to solicit memgers for club offices & committees at a meeting a couple months ago and told me that night she had nominated me. Good thing I had already been thinking about it. Good club but fairly small right now so involvement is scarce.

David - Thanks for your vote - send me $35 for a memebership and I'll make sure it counts.

Tim - sounds like you really would enjoy being a member of our club. the commute might be a bit daunting though.