HybridZ

I can F***ing believe it...

TomsCoupe

Well, i was broken into and my72 240 is now gone. thats right gone. I had decided to put the project on the back burner because of some family issues that came up, so i put it in my buddy's storage yard. Well, no only did they get a rust free shell, they also got my r200 and a set of rims. Damn theifs. Seriously, im about to cry. i put so many hours of sanding into it. :cry:

It wasnt a roller. i had just attatched a 1"x2" steel tube to the floor of he car, and put a wheel at the other end. I did that on all four corners so my buddy could move it if he needed to. I doubt it will be found, but either way, i will buy a new one. This time, it stays at my house.

I'am glad my comment made you laugh, I hope it took the pain away. I'am sure if you snoop around and play detective you have chances of findding your car, it's not a common car. Do you have the vin#? go around to body shops, get the word out you want to buy a "Z" and search "for sale adds" and go see them. Do not tell your friends your looking for it, especially the one that stored it for you, you never know. I've been taken by friends before, it's a shame but it happens.

Good Luck.

I'am from Quebec, were are you from?

Cheers, Ari