HybridZ

O-RIng fuel rail

evildky

The rail with the nice clean mounts is Pete (pallnet@hotmail.com). There were some other sellers selling rails without mounts. Then I saw a mount design that had large pieces bolted over the rail to put pressure on it from the top. I don't know if they are doing the same thing now, but Pete has had a solid, clean, reliable mount from day 1, and his rails and customer service are top notch, so he gets my endorsement.

As far as I know pallnet is no longer making the rail due to some technical problems people were having with it. I inquired about it about a month or two ago and he had no plans to begin making a O-Ring style rail again (nor did JSK or Thagard)

I bought mine from pallnet also, clean rail, but I did have to tweak the mounts a little bit because the injectors would leak...15 min and it was perfect tho. Now I've got a custom intake and made my own new mounts. Much better looking than jauns and sturdier than pallnets. I probably haven't been a big help, but if pallnet would make one for you, thats where I'd buy mine...actually, I'd make my own next time...lol

As far as I know, no one had any problems with the 11mm o-ring rails...the only problems were with prototype 14mm o-ring rails. I can't speak for him, though, as far as making more - but I can say that there are absolutely no problems with mine.

Also, as far as time invested and tools for making one right - you're not going to save much money unless you're working for the "BK Lounge."

Does anyone know if the o-ring orails that were being offered had burnished oring pockets?

Im curious to know if they were or not or if its even necessary..

I made a barb style raile up for a quickie to go with the stock injectors but when I upgrade my injectors Im planing to go oring and make a new rail. Deffinitly gonna have a buddy burnish the pockets to get the pocket size exact and have nice a sealing surface..

Sam

I made a few 14mm O-ring rails in the past. All were fine but 2 of them. They were replaced and from what I gather (i was not shown pics to know for sure) at least one of the ppl who bought it was creating the problem. Trying to install the wrong injectors. In a sence, he ordered the wrong rail. I didn't know this at the time plus I could not replace his due to him modding the rail by drilling on it. I offered to do whatever needed to be done.

The 14mm O-ring rail is under redesign. A better setup is in the works with VERY clean brackets and You would have to rip the rail apart or off the intake itself for it to leak. The problem with 14mm O-ring injectors is the top O-ring does not sit deep enough into the rail. A have found a way around this and I am searching for a supplier for the parts needed. I will not be selling any 14mm O-ring rails till I have some prototypes of this redesign tested fully.

If you need an 11mm O-ring rail, I can make it for you. I have made many and I am running one myself. Tried and true, they do the job well..

because my rails fit many different 11mm injectors, some tweeking or shimming may be needed on the brackets to adapt to your set of injectors. For the most part My 11mm O-ring rails bolt right up to mostly all 11mm O-ring injectors. Yes I still make rails, I just don't have alot of time to make and sell on ebay. Alot of ppl are ordering custom rail and keeping me busy. Email me if your interested.