HybridZ

Can we still buy the scareb kit?

i believe you can still buy the engine mounts from hooker (as in hooker headers), but im not sure about the transmission crossmember. msa's kit better than the hooker/scarab kit? i didn't think so when i saw an msa kit up close. but, i agree that jtr is the way to go. i switched from the hooker kit to jtr and will never go back.

The guy that I found on here by searching that did an olds 455 swap used a scareb kit and 7?-87' motor mounts for a cevy truck with the optional olds disel engine.

I want to do the 455 swap the the r200 rear end, that it if its going to handle that 440hp and how ever much torque i will have after words.

Stock at the crank the 68' olds 455 has 390hp and 500torque at the crank, ( or is is it gross hp - sorry I don't remeber- in any case its WAY more than the 350 and this is NOT going to be a daily driver -a sentra b14 se-r with a sr20det, a greddy profec boost controller, and with strait pipe exhast does that for me.