HybridZ

Turbo Swap Update Lots Of New Pics Check it Out

violacleff

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/d__minus/my_photos

Please ignore the fittings on the fuel rail as it is a mickey mouse job. I will be using two 45's instead of all those couplers, the shop was out of them though. The swap is almost done. Still gotta wire it (you can see the harness sitting in there) and get an exhaust. Also I'm using the Z31 turbo coil, but I havent replaced it yet. I got it in my garage though. After the wiring's done I'll be replacing the MSD ignition amp for the HKS twin power which is also in my garage. Hoping to have it on the road by next Saturday. OH yeah and I got the fuel filter on backwards too. The mexican guy in the pic is my dear friend Jose who saved me from a project that was way over my head.

Hey viocleff, hard to tell from your pics but I think you have your fuel pressure reg. hooked up wrong.

Does it have a port on the bottom? thats where the fuel return line to the tank should go, both side ports are unregulated fuel inputs.

This is assuming you have a 13101/13109 or similar regulator.

Good luck with everything else.. I just went thru pretty much the same thing with my fuel system/turbo swap (aeromotive pieces, stailess steel braided hose etc.)

Sam

Guest znow white

pallnet still making those fuel rails ? i need for my turbo build iam gonna be using stock injectors but most likey uprading to DSM,supra or rx 7 (oring type i guess) send me a pm