HybridZ

Where are the WRX rack threads?

My search does not pull up the Subaru WRX rack installment threads. It seems there were photos and a schematic for modifying the cross member. Have we lost them? I'm about to go power steering and the middle 90s Mustang swap is very well documented. But the Subaru swap appeared to be far more elegant. Any information from any one would be appreciated.

Thanks

g

No Luck! :(

I really do know the value of back up and hard copy print for useful threads. I really regret not printing the photos and adding it to my Hybridz information binder. We learn the hard way. :oops:

I've searched every combination I could find, but nothing comes up for me on the WRX/STI rack installation.

If any of you have downloaded that thread and have hard copies, would you please pm me.

g

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Compputer crashed and I lost all my digital photos I had saved. Sorry, If no, no, WHEN the car is apart again I'll take mors pics. Won't be any time soon. If you have specific questons I'll try to answer.

Mark