HybridZ

ebay prob. - what to do?

260ZRED

I had a 100% feedback rating untill this one guy screwed me over.... I'd like to know yall's opinions on what I can do. Here's what happened.

I sold a set of camaro sunvisors, the guy claimed he never received them. I decided to bite it and refund the money. A LOSS of 25 bucks for me. So I sent him a check by mail. He waits untill he receives it. Cashes it. And leaves me a negative feedback. (found it just now!!)

His feedback is a 66.7% :shock: I know I know I should have banned him from auction but this never happened before and Im not sure what to do now...

any advice? how do yall deal with this kind of b.s.?

Just post a reply to his feedback explaining it and then leave your own feedback for him. If I see a person with only a few negative feedbacks and then see explanations for them I usually don't worry. If you feel like spending 10 or 20 bucks you can lodge a complaint and hopefully have it removed. Goodluck.

99%, but I was damn proud of my 100.

I had 165 good transactions and then this $%#@. It just makes me so mad that he waited untill I actually refunded the money. For all I know he could very well have both the item and the money. I'd love to find out and take care of it but looks like thats a dead end.

lesson for me, and for all of us who deal on ebay, BUYER/SELLER beware. :!:

Guest jim@speednation

You can go through safe harbor and have negative feedback removed provided you can provide enough details (cancel check, tracking numbers, etc).