HybridZ

I got to drive an 05 LS2 Vette the other day...

MYRON

YEAH BABY!!!

Hey guys, I have this customer that has oodles and oodles of "play" money.... He went to the dealership the other day and put a deposit down on a Dodge SRT 10 4 door Automatic truck "Buble Bee"... (special edition thing) anyway he got tired of waiting for it..... He comes tooling up to the office in a new SCREAMING yellow 05 Vette.. LS2... 6 litre... 400HP 400TQ 6 speed....

He let me take it for a litte spin... That car is awesome!.... It doesnt require a key to get into or start it.. just a little thingy in your pocket.. as you get close to the car, it unlocks the door.. then you just get in and push in the clutch and hit the start button... It had the handling package with the large cross drilled brakes...

I REALLY HAVE THE BUG TO GET MY Z DONE NOW!!

Myron

oodles and oodles of play money.......boy' date=' wouldn't that be nice!! I bet that Dodge Dealership is kicking itself!!

So what's the fit and finish like?[/quote']

I was looking at a 05 vette last weekend, the fit and finish was very poor. This is typical of chevy, I love the look of the car I just wish that chevy spent more time on the small items.

Tim,

I keep trying to get the guy to "sponsor" a Z car build... He is donating a super nice Blauplunk(sp) A/V system though... He gets all that suff SUPER cheap... As it turns out the Dodge dealership swapped out one of its Vipers to a sister GM dealer so they got to keep the cash..

His other toys include a Harley Davidson truck w/ SC and upgrades,

A new Chrysler 300 Hemi and a 26' Cobalt with a 500 inch motor.

Mas280, I didnt notice any flaws with this thing, but I sure wasnt looking either!. I know that 400#s felt real good when I dropped the hammer!

We've got customers like that at the Dodge dealership I work at. I just did a 1000 mile reinspection on a 05' Magnum R/T(HEMI Powered! :twisted: )....the owner of this new 05' Magnum also just bought a 05' SRT-10 Ram. Yeah he's coming in for a 1000 mile reinspection on that on Friday. Then its going down to Henessy for the Venom 800 "upgrade" kit(yeah I guess a twin turbo V10 800HP motor would be an upgrade! :shock: ) and its getting lowered! Yeah so this guy isnt really hurting for money!

Then we've got another guy who's dad owns a big construction company and he was in about 2 months ago looking at a Viper. Yeah he didnt earn a dime of that money but apperently daddy doesnt care if he spends it!

God I wish I was rich............ :roll:

Guy

May want to tell the guy to re-evaluate sendng the truck to Hennesey... I am not even sure he is still in business.. I hear there is lots of bad things going on over there... Better do a little searching around on the net before he looses alot of money...

Just a friendly tip

Myron