HybridZ

Getting closer, build up-date

All mechanical aspects of this build are complete!

I have only the wiring left to do (not one of my strongest areas) and this baby roars! or smokes :?

Finishing up some custom body mods, cosmetics, spoilers, skirts, primer and block-sand.

Got some last leg encouragment form my buddy Tim. (thanks bro)

My life has been such a blur the last couple months its a wonder I can see straight. 11 people in our 4bdrm house? yes that is eleven. Ok, if you must know.

My self and the Mrs. our 10yr old grandson who's parents are both incarcerated (don't ask) Our two roomates Mr. & Mrs. Page they are way cool. (soon to be moving out on their own) My mother in law, God bless her (she is dying) Smoked for 50 of her 70+yrs. My brother in law from Seattle (he helps take care of mom). Our 25yr old daughter and her 2 girls (don't ask). and last but not least my, father in law who is recovering from quadrouple cardiac surgery. for at least another week.

This Z car project in my garage (the last uncrouded space in our home), and you guys here on this web site have been huge in preserving what little sanity I manage to maintain.

I thank God for you all! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some wiring to do.

His dad is in for attempted homoside, and mom is in for drug trafficking.

Our daughter got tired of being used as some punk's doormat and I think shes not telling me all of how he mistreated her to keep me from doing something I could get cuffed for. although she had the sence to leave the a** hole. No he is NOT the girls' father. She has 2 kids 5&6 yrs old. Their dad is a good guy with a real job. Hes with the Sherrif's dept. here in San Diego. She just came home to lick her proverbial wounds. My wife and I agreed this would be temporary (what ever that translates to).

Dave,

From your call last night you sound to be in good spirits in spite of the current difficulties. Once the car is running, you will have some good excuses to jump in and go for a nice long burn!! :D:wink:

Hang in there......from what I have have seen and heard, your car will be one of the finest Z cars around....puts mine to shame! :oops:

Tim

Thanks again for the Boost. I've allways believed in balance to one's life. I juggle the responsibilities with the hobies to achieve this.

You guys add to the fun aspect (with your amusing anticdotes) while reducing the frustration factor of our automotive intrests (with your expertise).

Thanks again to all for being one of the many blessings in my life.

Yea, my first jont will be up their to El Segundo bro.

LOL, your life sound like mine, in affect....... We run a daycare out of our home, mostly 1st and 2nd shift, but some 3rd as well. Between the kids in our house (around 20) and the lives of the parents (mostly) out of our house, there is never a dull moment. For the time being, my balance elusive, but a new garage will fix that in the spring. Thank god, for the most part our crowd pays for it's self.... and for some of my hobbies.