HybridZ

OK, so I spoke too soon...got a different daily driver

Guest the_dj

Still a black trans am, but this one's a 1999 with 16K original miles. :shock: This one's actually coming too...seller has a very good reputation. :)

Pics of this one: :)

fronttn.jpg

frontrighttn.jpg

enginetn.jpg

Lol. :D

Edit: I've been looking for an f-body for a while now and kept getting jerked around by sellers. Finally found this one for sale on one of the forums I frequent by a well known forum member. :)

Ran a 12.01 @ 123.xx with a 2.6 60' (no that wasn't a typo)

From the ad (which I had verified by 2 people I trust and a shop with a VERY good reputation):

"I am selling my 99TA WS6. Its an M6 with 16K miles on its original motor. It has 18in chrome rims, ARE heads, comp cam, FLP long tube headers, ls6 intake, z06 clutch, vortech supercharger with intercooler, pro 5.0 shifter, slp subframe connectors, and many more mods including appearance mods. It has every option availiable including grey full lumbard leather. Its completely streetable and easy to drive until you start making boost, then you have to hold on to your ass. It makes 524 rwhp and 466lbs of torque. It is black with red highlights on it."

The other one was also blown, but the giveaway on it was more subtle. The lid said "procharger"...ATI's kits mount the supercharger at the bottom of the engine and the intercoolers in the front corners so you can't see them. :)

It was 504rwhp on 9 pounds, and running 10 pounds now. ;)

AHHAHAHHAHA No really man I was talking about racing you in the Z, but really if you must, I can run you in the T/A :lol:

we can do both... but i get the jump agaisnt the T/A...

:)

mike

Seriously dude, you have to come hang out with Vann, TJ, Jarrod, and I over Christmas break if you're around. 5 Z's, 3 with V8s and 1 with a turbo L6. You'll feel right at home. :D

ill be back in texas Nov 30th, but no Z.. green Z is still in miami and the blue Z still has no engine. damn machine shop is taking forever.

and once i get it installed its going back down for a standalone system of some kind and maybe a bigger turbo and fmic.

but yes we do all need to hang out.

mike

I know someone who is gonna be pissed when you blow his doors off:

kitt_-driver.jpg

Congrats! :mrgreen:

when you said "someone"... are you referring to david or K.I.T.T? cause we all know the poor car was miserable about being stuck with hasselhoff in the first place... :lol:

anyway, that 'bird looks badass. :twisted: but if it were me i'd be hoping somebody'd rear-end me really nice so i could put that beast in my z!! :lol: