HybridZ

LS1 T-56 S13 240SX?

Has anyone here considered putting an LS! into a 240SX?

I like the idea of a small Datsun/Nissan body with a large chevy engine but would like something with a more modern look than a 240Z in the hopes of having a more subtle presence.

Can anyone tell me what an LS1 and T-56 weigh? The weight gain on the front two wheels seems to be the disadvantage over an SR20DET.

Yeah I realize it's not exactly on topic for the forum but I thought with the similar drivetrain and how some people are loyal to certain brands I figured that there might be some answers here. Tyhere isn't exactly one place to go for the answers I'm looking for and the 240 forums I'v visited have been much less than spectacular.

Absolutely would be one neat ride. I'm very particular to the later model 240SX body, coup or hatch and think it would make an excellent HybridZ!

And personally, This is a V8 Chevy topic, so it could be in here I suppose... Afterall it is Nissan, right? :wink:

Mike 8)