HybridZ

Dumb Mean Women getting owned by a R/C car :)

Guest ON3GO

Guest Magnum Rockwilder

I laughed my ass off, but if it was my wife I would have beat the shit out of the guy running the truck. I don't see what makes her a dumb bitch.

Super funny! Yeah, that woman's riding her bike in a bike park, and it's really funny when some guy runs an RC car into her face! Ha ha ha! She's mean! Getting angry at some guy for driving his RC car in her way in a bike park is mean! Excellent! I hope she had to get stitches and is scarred for life! Definitely a "dumbbitch" for doing what she was supposed to be doing, in a place designed for what she's doing! They should have thrown rocks at her face! Ha Ha Ha!

I laughed my ass off, but if it was my wife I would have beat the shit out of the guy running the truck. I don't see what makes her a dumb bitch.

Knowing how expensive some of those RC's can be,I'm pretty sure after checking on the girl/wife, I would ..without pause beat the owner with the car til' I was in jail !lol. :wink:

Get to work,Mike....................Vince 8)