HybridZ

very VERY sad, most of you guys will remember this car..

Guest ON3GO

from this

gtrautumn.jpg

to this..

0,3600,398325,00.jpg

0,3600,398837,00.jpg

http://lvracingscene.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4904

from the link above:

3 people dead, one girl was pregnant which makes it 4 deaths total

"my cousin and i were the first person on the scene, it happened 2 doors down. my skyline was about 20 metres away.

i was telling people to turn hazards lights on their cars who were trying to drive past and call 000. as i approached the wreck, between the engine of the car and the actual car were 2 men thrown from it, one man had a fence on him, i pulled that off him. i checked both pulses, and got none.. solomn times. i put rugs over the bodies, although people kept pulling them off to have a look, there was the girls hand though a gap in the wreck against the powerpole, clenched in a fist, same, no pulse. nothing anyone could do. fuel was running everywhere, the police came and made the scene safe, and waited about 2 hours for forensic officers to come. i pulled the front bar aside to see if it actually was an R34 and the plates said it all, EVLR34... there was skid marks before the crash and then (if anyone knows chamberland road in Wyoming) there is a big dip in the road, where they think he got airborn and crossed the road and into the pole.. no-one touching much and no-one talking much. i went home to sydney at about 11, so i dont know what happened after that. condolences to the family and friends. not a pretty site. TOM."

http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,11482078%255E421,00.html

p.s. please be carefull out there people. Especially with the way mother nature has been acting up lately.

lots of yall admired this car so i decided to post it. its relly sad what happen

mike

I had that picture as my background for awhile. I am just glad that the car didn't hit any of the houses. This was done on a populated residential street with houses everywhere so it could have been alot worse. I feel sorry for the family's for they will probably never know what happened that night.

To bad about the deaths, they did not have to die.

The driver should have known better.

It’s one thing to do crazy stuff by your self, but definitely not with passengers in the car.

The street is no place for racing, going fast or whatever.

You want to get your rocks off, go to a track some where so others aren`t put in harms way.

OMG........thats TERRIBLE ! I had admired that car as sceen wallpaper for a long time being an GT-R enthusiast.

Thats what happens when someone is saying "show us what'll do "!! C'mon, don't be chicken". :roll:

At least he just killed his friends ..instead of other innocents,like the 3 kids who killed my Fiance' (themselves too ) :cry:

An instant of thrills for a lifetime of loss ! God bless their families.

................Vince :(

there was a thread about this wreck over on got-z.

the owner's kid borrowed the car without his knowing (PUT YOUR KEYS IN A GODDAMN SAFE) and destroyed alot of lives in a car way beyond his capabilities. when my kids are older, i'll know better now. :cry:

Yea that car was very awsome. The fella who was 22, was racing down a 50kph street (31mph) at 200kph (124mph). I do not feel sorry for the kid who died, but I do for the parents and the car itself.

What an idiot.