HybridZ

Hard to make the Lucas 550cc Supra O-ring injectors fit the barbed jsk fuel rail?

pjo046

I have bought a set of six 550cc Lucas injectors that fits the Supra MK3. Haven't received them yet, as they will have to be shipped overseas. What is needed to make a hose fit on them? I know some o-ring injectors must be modified(cut away some plastic, use smaller diameter hose and swap to smaller barb connections on the fuel rail), whil other o-ring injectors seems to be just the right size to just use a hose that fits both the barbed connections on the fuel rail and the injector, so it is just to attach the hose and clamp it down.

Could anyone who uses these supra injectors tell me what needs to be done to make them fit? Also, I have been offered to buy a used Pierburg inline fuelpump, that supposedly is able to support up to 500hp for 70$ + shipping. Are these any good, or should I go for a new fuel pump for about for 140$?

Please remove the photo from your signature. I found it offensive and not appropriate for this board, as there are many who have children present when catching up on HYbridZ posts. We try to keep things a little more PG rated.

Thank you in advance

Regarding your post, I have done the same mod to the SVO injectors to fit them onto a stock rail as Clifton has.

Is that really safe? I know a lot of people have done this mod' date=' but visually, it does not look like the faux barb connection has much of a lip for the hose to grab on to.

Sean

73 240Z Turbo[/quote']

Actually it has a large lip, just doesn't look like it in the pics. The second pic is my of trucks set up that has been problem free for over a year.