HybridZ

MSA registered attendees only

Owen

I spoke with MSA and they said they had tried to contact us but with no luck.

I need to get back to them by tomorrow morning, around 10AM pacific time, as to how many people are bringing cars and how many of those are registered. I can get us a spot and we do not have to be there all at the same time.

Remember, this is registered cars for the show only. Walk-in members, we look forward to seeing you!

Owen

Guest Anonymous

I'll be there with the Z. I was assuming I'd have to park in the 70--73 modified section. It would be cool if there was a Hybrid section.

Jon

I'm registered, and I have a space registered for my car....

but I won't be using it. The thrashing in the garage for 3 long days was not quite enough to get it ready in time to get it there. I'll be calling them today to let them know I don't have a car for the autocross or the show.

See you there (I do have plane tickets and a rental now)!

Originally posted by Owen:

Forget autocross, anyone up for a cruise up Pacific Coast Highway twisties or Angeles Crest? Just watch out for all the motorcycles!

Owen

When and where? It's ON! 2thumbs.gif

See ya there! rockon.gif

3 days and counting to MSA cheers.gif

Guest kc6wfs

I just registered this morning and told them I wanted to be with the HybridZ guys.

Hope they will put me there!!!!!

Dave

cheers.gif

OK, I'm gonna call MSA now...I'll go a little extra and say 10 cars. I assume Super Dan and Mike Kelly will be showing cars too?

Pete, why don't you just tow it for the show, we can all work on it, and you can drive it home!

Forget autocross, anyone up for a cruise up Pacific Coast Highway twisties or Angeles Crest? Just watch out for all the motorcycles!

Owen

Guys, I called MSA Wed morning and Sal very nicely refunded my money for my autocross and show spots.

I got a midsize rental rate of $27 through Hertz on hotwire and when I was picking it up the sweet thing behind the counter offered to a special upgrade rate - for $8 more I'm cruising the highways and byways of SoCal in a charcoal Convertible Mustang. Too bad it's a lame V6 automatic! Cool to be cruising with the top down in Sunny SoCal though!

johnc, thanks for the ride at the autocross!