HybridZ

Do other people run no heater/hoses on L28?

mobythevan

I don't have a heater anymore and don't plan to put one back. I want to plug the block and have no heater hose at all for a cleaner engine bay. Do any of you guys run that way? I need different fitting up front so i can still have the coolant route to the AAR, but plug the heater outlet. Any nice solutions for that?

Woah!

That 5/8" shunt would definately cause some overheating out here in the desert!

I used a stock bypass line around the front of the block for the AAR line.

I will e-mail you some photos if I can dig them up, Moby.

BAH! Moby e-mail me again, and I can shoot you a photo of how I set up my bypass for the AAR water line. Pretty easy, and there are some nice moulded hoses available from AZ that make it all look very sanitary.

sharkie73z@yahoo.com

My car has the ghetto-fab hose routing from the heater inlet to the outlet on the side if the motor. The hose that was on the car when I bought it was leaking... as it was not even threaded heater hose! I blew it out within a week or so and had to replace it. I went down to the auto parts store and found one bent in the shape I needed, cut it to fit... and it works great now.

Pretty? No... but neither is anything else under my hood. :-D